Thursday, August 28, 2014

Kat Von D Everlasting Love Liquid Lipstick


The shade shown here is called Berlin. It's labeled as a warm rose color.  I would describe it as a coral with a hint of a red undertone.  

This product is supposed to be a long wearing, full coverage liquid lipstick and it has a matte finish.

The formula has also been updated from the previous liquid lipsticks in Kat's line.

Here is just one swipe of the product.
Before I applied Berlin, I moisturized my lips with Carmex Lip Balm.  As you can see, I have very pigmented lips (excuse my awkward expression).
This is just one application. It went on a bit streaky at first.
This was the 2nd application and the product went on smooth like a creamy gloss. There is a hint of shine.
Here I let the product dry completely. 
My lips felt a bit sticky but I did not press my lips together. I just let the liquid lipstick do its thing.

Just after one hour of application. My lips felt a bit dry.
After a total of 1.5 hours, the liquid lipstick was not completely budge-proof.
After 2 hours of wear, the lines on my lips were more visible. I had to take the stuff off because my lips felt so dry. So this was not as moisturizing as I thought. It did leave a faint stain on my lips.

This color is so gorgeous and it's pretty long wearing but totally not budge proof. If you like the look of matte lips, then this liquid lipstick is totally for you. However, I didn't like the dry feel it gave my lips and they looked dehydrated and not as smooth as the first application.

Have you tried Kat Von D's Everlasting Love Liquid Lipstick? Let me know.

xo,
Sharlene

No comments:

Post a Comment