Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Anastasia Beverly Hills Custom Contour Refills/Palette


After much waiting, I finally got my hands on my custom contour kit!

With 6 refills you get the empty palette for a total of $40 and free shipping.

The entire kit comes packaged in plastic cases individually.
I chose a total of 6 colors ranging mostly from cool-dark under tones.
Here's what the front of the palette looks like.

The palette is magnetized and only contains 6 empty slots.
Hopefully Anastasia will make a bigger palette to fit more colors in the future.
The colors I chose are:  Banana, Vanilla, and Peachy for the top row.
The texture is not chalky at all and feel very creamy and smooth to the touch.
The second row of colors are:  Macchiato, Havana, and Earth.
This row of shades are a mixture of cool and warm undertones.
The size of the pan up close. This color is Peachy.
The pans are magnetized and labeled with the names of colors on the back.

The shades Peachy and Macchiato are labeled as highlighters. 
The rest of the colors are labeled just as contour powders.
Overall, I'm very happy with my custom contour kit by Anastasia Beverly Hills.
The powders glide onto my skin so silky and smooth and they blend like a dream.

I created this look today and used the shade Havana as my crease color.

So you don't have to use these powders just on the face. They work great as eye shadows!
I used the shade Peachy as my blush for this look.

To set my under eye concealer and to highlight my face, I used Banana.
To highlight the tops of my cheekbones and my nose, I used Vanilla.

For the rest of my contour, I mixed Macchiato and Earth to create some depth on my face.

I love my palette!

What are your thoughts?

xo, Sharlene.

No comments:

Post a Comment