Thursday, September 17, 2015

Maybelline Superstay Better Skin Foundation


Shade shown here is 30 Warm Nude

A foundation that's actually good for your skin?  

Here's the info:
-Med-full coverage
-SPF 15 with Actyl C to improve skin
-Oil-Free
Fortunately there's a pump included. I wish all drugstore foundations had one.

I like that it's not a runny foundation and the coverage is pretty good.
This foundation applies evenly and is very smooth on the skin.
I also like that there is a yellow undertone to the formula.
On top, the foundation is completely blended out.
On the bottom you can see how creamy the texture is.

Overall, it's a decent foundation.  My only problem was the pump.
The pump gets stuck and the product wasn't coming out easily.
I also didn't experience any breakouts or skin irritation.

xo,
Sharlene

No comments:

Post a Comment