Wednesday, October 14, 2015

September 2015 Favorites!

September was the month for liquid lipsticks and NYX!
Color:  Striking
It's no secret that I love a good liquid lipstick at an affordable price.
This matte lip cream is a beautiful plum/berry shade perfect for Fall/Winter.
It doesn't dry out my lips and you can't beat the price!

Color:  Sandstorm
Another affordable and popular liquid lipstick is by NYX.
If you're looking for that trendy 'greige' lip, then this is your color.
Flatters all skin tones and has a creamy texture.
Color:  Trap
If you're looking for a super matte lip, try this 'greige' shade from ColourPop.
It's very long lasting and doesn't smudge for hours.
Color:  Brown
Nyx lip pencils are so creamy, pigmented, and super affordable.
This brown lip pencil will work perfectly under any lipstick shade.
I can use it for a nude lip, dark lip, or for a mauve lip.
I love this coffee brown shade that is so pretty on it's own.
Color:  Yellow
For a brightening effect under my eyes, I use this yellow color from NYX.
It's lightweight, opaque, and easily blend able with my beauty blender.
Once I set it with powder, it doesn't fade throughout the day.  

Color:  Black

I raved about this brow pencil in a recent blog post for a reason.
It's AMAZING!
I've used the Anastasia brow wiz and this is the exact dupe for it.
My eyebrow routine is super quick now and my brows look perfect.
You need this product in your life.

What are your favorite products?

xo, Sharlene

No comments:

Post a Comment